Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2011 10:54:57 AM EDT
http://www2.wjbf.com/news/2011/mar/15/10/developing-richmond-county-sheriff-holding-press-c-ar-1583804/
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:15:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see all of those vermin removed from the street. Oh, cute reporter too.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh so that is where all those High Point 9mm's went ...
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Jillian has some nice lips.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]
What is an "urban clothes store"?

TD
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah she does
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What is an "urban clothes store"?

TD

it's exactly what you think it is
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 2:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]
There are stores even named "Urban Clothes Store"

Just a style.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:36:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Jillian has some nice lips
Yeah she does
Trout pout lips.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yeah she does

Jenny not so much.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing mine there that I saw.  Mostly junk and fudd guns.  Looked like a good mix of hi points, keltecs, and judges with some decent stuff mixed in.  Certainly no HK M23 or my 10FCP floating around in those piles.  (bettcha some ATF guy happened to "forget" those particular weapons..

Well,  I joke and shit around about it.  But it's encouraging to know that at least action is being taken against these criminals by LE.  I,  as a former LEO and current member of the GA ARNG have always maintained a steady head in dealing with these thugs.  I've watched the deterioration grow precipitously here in the last couple of years and contemplated and planned steps for when the day comes that I may have to deal with some of these non-swimmers myself.  I'm still good and maintaining.   But I'm more concerned that a catalyst is nearby.  Be prepared.  This will renew my faith that RC is out there trying to do what they can do given the resources they are given to get a job done.   My hats off to you.   I know there are many down there who don't care for me nor do I care for them.  But their numbers are few,   Most folks down there are doing their job well.  Once again,  thanks;  from all of Augusta.

Link Posted: 3/17/2011 2:58:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Nothing mine there that I saw.  Mostly junk and fudd guns.  Looked like a good mix of hi points, keltecs, and judges with some decent stuff mixed in.  Certainly no HK M23 or my 10FCP floating around in those piles.  (bettcha some ATF guy happened to "forget" those particular weapons..

Well,  I joke and shit around about it.  But it's encouraging to know that at least action is being taken against these criminals by LE.  I,  as a former LEO and current member of the GA ARNG have always maintained a steady head in dealing with these thugs.  I've watched the deterioration grow precipitously here in the last couple of years and contemplated and planned steps for when the day comes that I may have to deal with some of these non-swimmers myself.  I'm still good and maintaining.   But I'm more concerned that a catalyst is nearby.  Be prepared.  This will renew my faith that RC is out there trying to do what they can do given the resources they are given to get a job done.   My hats off to you.   I know there are many down there who don't care for me nor do I care for them.  But their numbers are few,   Most folks down there are doing their job well.  Once again,  thanks;  from all of Augusta.

honestly, i was hoping your stuff would show up, i know first hand how it feels to have firearm/property stolen. as long as this hip hop, thug ass culture is around we will continue too have gang violence, robberies of all types. i do agree that RC and the ATF did a great job starting to get these thug peices of shit off the streets. Grant, the GBI was the only honest people i dealt with in my situation, hopefully the ATF will be if they have your property, here's to hoping for you buddy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top