Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2011 5:57:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:04:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know if she's hot enough to get a pass....

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#2]
middle school- yikes-
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
She's Cute !
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
yep, there is a pattern growing. it will only get worse, kids are getting sexual active younger and younger, "adults" morals are in a rapid decline.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:45:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

yep, there is a pattern growing. it will only get worse, kids are getting sexual active younger and younger, "adults" morals are in a rapid decline.
You know, you could draw a pretty good supply and demand graph from that!!!

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:03:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

As a people though, weren't we sexually active and getting married at much younger ages in the past?

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

As a people though, weren't we sexually active and getting married at much younger ages in the past?  

yes "as a people, in olden times", ,  today is much different, today people have as many kids as they can to get more government money and "entitlements", back then families started early and had large families to help on the farm, family business, etc.....this nation is swirling, there was shame back then if a women got pregnant and wasn't married, we've lowered the bar so much now that no one cares or has second thoughts about someone else being responsible for their bastards. standards and morals have changed, a female teacher bangs students and the GD forums just rave with at-a-boys if she is hot, back then the bitch would have been lynched. i'm sure you have many other questions, like you normaly do, but this is my opinion. in high school we had several very hot teachers that i would have liked to bang, but i never would have tried hitting on them. now, everyone wants to be on youtube and and see who is the biggest "playa" . we have changed as a society, and this pattern of teachers banging students is proof.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:18:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She's Cute !

She ain't 1/2 bad...

TD

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:21:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd hit that one....

I think the law should allow sexual encounters if the boy asks for it.....but not the other way around....That way it will really distinguish the men from the crowd: only the popular kids have enough balls to ask their hot teacher to play with their balls!

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#10]
from the comments section:

This whole story is a complete outrage b/c it is simply not true. I have known Laura all of my life and the worst thing she has ever done in her life is smoke cigarettes socially. She has devoted her whole life to teaching kids and would never do anything to jeopardize that. She teaches kids with special needs (like behavior problems, not physical handicaps) so she has to deal with "troubled" kids everyday who get mad at her if she has to discipline them. Many of these kids have issues b/c of their home life. This supposed "victim's" mother is in jail, father who knows where he is & the legal guardian is a 21 year old lowlife who is already in jail for theft & trying to blackmail & extort Laura for something she did not even do. The child is just going along with it. Real child molestation is disgusting but what is happening to Laura's reputation & mental health is an outrage. Too many times kids get mad at teachers and cry "wolf". Kids who do this take up time in the justice system and mock those that really have been abused. No wonder people do not want to be teachers anymore, look what happens to them these days! That legal guardian piece of trash is going to get sued for everything her whole family has for doing this to such a great person.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This whole story is a complete outrage b/c it is simply not true. I have known Laura all of my life and the worst thing she has ever done in her life is smoke cigarettes socially. She has devoted her whole life to teaching kids and would never do anything to jeopardize that. She teaches kids with special needs (like behavior problems, not physical handicaps) so she has to deal with "troubled" kids everyday who get mad at her if she has to discipline them. Many of these kids have issues b/c of their home life. This supposed "victim's" mother is in jail, father who knows where he is & the legal guardian is a 21 year old lowlife who is already in jail for theft & trying to blackmail & extort Laura for something she did not even do. The child is just going along with it. Real child molestation is disgusting but what is happening to Laura's reputation & mental health is an outrage. Too many times kids get mad at teachers and cry "wolf". Kids who do this take up time in the justice system and mock those that really have been abused. No wonder people do not want to be teachers anymore, look what happens to them these days! That legal guardian piece of trash is going to get sued for everything her whole family has for doing this to such a great person.

Probably the truth but all teachers are guilty in the media as soon as the story comes to light.

TD

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably the truth but all teachers are guilty in the media as soon as the story comes to light.

TD

very true
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

yes "as a people, in olden times", ,  today is much different, today people have as many kids as they can to get more government money and "entitlements", back then families started early and had large families to help on the farm, family business, etc.....this nation is swirling, there was shame back then if a women got pregnant and wasn't married, we've lowered the bar so much now that no one cares or has second thoughts about someone else being responsible for their bastards. standards and morals have changed, a female teacher bangs students and the GD forums just rave with at-a-boys if she is hot, back then the bitch would have been lynched. i'm sure you have many other questions, like you normaly do, but this is my opinion. in high school we had several very hot teachers that i would have liked to bang, but i never would have tried hitting on them. now, everyone wants to be on youtube and and see who is the biggest "playa" . we have changed as a society, and this pattern of teachers banging students is proof.

Not saying what is acceptable and what is not...

But I don't think human sexuality has changed all that much on its own. Like you said, it's the morals that are in decline, or rather, flux.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#14]
puberty onset is much younger nowadays specifically more so with females....biologically and socially as far as sex goes we are changing
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 1:21:00 PM EDT
[#15]
As if the sex with a middle schooler isn't bad enough, she was trying to pay off the guardian. What a sick bitch.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As if the sex with a middle schooler isn't bad enough, she was trying to pay off the guardian. What a sick bitch.

if you actually read the article, the guardian isn't pure as the driven snow either.  the guardian was arrested for blackmailing/extorting the teacher when she found out what was going on.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Can't tell from the article if this is a homo or hetero issue.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Can't tell from the article if this is a homo or hetero issue.

From the AJC article...."Fordham declined to say whether the student is male or female".

I'm thinking it was probably a female student since she was the cheerleader coach.

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Authorities say the child's legal guardian, 21-year-old Twanna Clay of Madison, didn't go to the sheriff when she discovered what was happening.

21 year old guardian?

ETA

May be a coincidence, but here is a Twanna Clay

https://picasaweb.google.com/107279794351876823963/UntitledAlbum#
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Authorities say the child's legal guardian, 21-year-old Twanna Clay of Madison, didn't go to the sheriff when she discovered what was happening.

21 year old guardian?

ETA

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vLmmLLe-MXA/TDvateb0JAI/AAAAAAAAABE/6fB4FUW_rWg/547192516_1936650381_0.jpeg

Stay classy, Georgia.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

21 year old guardian?

ETA

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vLmmLLe-MXA/TDvateb0JAI/AAAAAAAAABE/6fB4FUW_rWg/547192516_1936650381_0.jpeg

Stay classy, Georgia.

yeesh.  the more that comes to light about this story, the more i think the comment i first quoted may be accurate.  i think the guardian and the student were looking to make a buck.  all it takes is an accusation, and the teacher's life is ruined.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Where were these teachers when I was in school. Lucky bastards. I do feel that the teachers are taking advantage of the kid, but in retrospect, some kids dream about this stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top