Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2011 5:36:01 AM EDT
to purchase ammo at the new Wal-Mart in Locust Grove.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:36:37 AM EDT
[#1]
well I hope you made a worthwhile transaction then!
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:54:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I purchased one of everything!

Well, not really.  I did buy one box of WWB .40 S&W (100 round box), one box of Federal value pack .223 (100 round box) and the only box of TULA .223 for the hell of it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:22:36 AM EDT
[#3]
How do you know you where the first ?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:31:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How do you know you where the first ?

I asked  them if I was the first  

They didn't even have bags at the counter to put my ammo in so someone had to bring them some.  Also, it took a while for someone to find the key to open the cabinet.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:34:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the idea of wal-mart in the Grove more than I actually like it ... I think it is now time to move ...
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They didn't even have bags at the counter to put my ammo in so someone had to bring them some.  Also, it took a while for someone to find the key to open the cabinet.

This is not really unusual at any walmart....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top