Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2010 6:33:58 AM EDT
I have heard there is a match somewhere but I dont know what kinda of match it is or what I would need to bring,

anybody help?

all the gear I have here is M-4forgery, will that work?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#1]
GADPA's monthly IDPA match will be held at South River Gun Club on the Sunday of that weekend.

www.gadpa.com

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#2]
There's a 100yd reduced course highpower match at River Bend Gun Club that weekend, information can be found at http://www.rbgc.org, the M4 would be allowed in that match (it's half match, half instruction, scores count for CMP purchase qualifications but not NRA classification).
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The GADPA match has been moved to the 19th this month due to the GSSF being held at South River on the 25th & 26th:

Our next monthly match will be held on Sunday September 19th. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT OUR NORMAL MATCH WEEKEND! Due to the annual Glock match, we are holding or monthly match a week early. We will be shooting the classifier as a match and there will be a 2 stage multi-gun side match after the regular match. If you are interested, bring your rifle and shotgun.

• Bring at least 10 rounds of Shotgun Birdshot.
• If you don’t have your own shotgun, bring 10 rounds of 12 gauge birdshot to use with a borrowed Shotgun.
• Bring 30 rounds of rifle ammo.  No steel core ammo and nothing larger than .308.
• Bring .223 ammo to use with a borrowed rifle if you don’t have your own rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top