Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2010 5:19:13 AM EDT
Hey guys I have been away a long time working overseas and I am home for good now, I was wandering what the gun shows are like now here are they worth going to?

I was thinking of heading to the one in savannah this weekend and take a trip with the MRS! But I cant remember SGK putting on gunshows Just Eastman and before I left his shows well sucked!

Just wanted to get some input so We wouldnt waste a trip!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#1]
The last show I went to was a RK show. It was a ton better than Eastman, but then again Eastman shows suck anyway.

Hook me up with an overseas contract...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
RK shows are the ones to be at. RK will be in Augusta Oct 9-10.

If you want a really big show, the Expo Center in Forest Park will have somethng like 2K tables.

That is Sept 25-26.

Rich
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you want a really big show, the Expo Center in Forest Park will have somethng like 2K tables.

That is Sept 25-26.

Rich

THIS

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is Sept 25-26.

Rich

Where is Forest Park located?  Is it near Atlanta?
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I think that's the one kinda near the airport, right off the south end of 285 iirc. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is Sept 25-26.

Rich

Where is Forest Park located?  Is it near Atlanta?

south of the ATL, off of I75
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The Expo center is off 285 and Jonesboro Rd. It is inside the perimeter.

The Farmers Market is the smaller show, off of 75.

Farmers Market show is Halloween weekend.

Rich

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top