Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 1:41:24 PM EDT
Get emails from them and was curious as to any first hand experiences/recomendations.  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not taken any handgun from David/PDT but I have taken The Test.  Highly recommend.  

If I had the extra $300 right now I'd love to take one of those spots.

edit to make hot
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Be warned.....he likes to freelance and test certain folks skills. Certain folks will know what I mean.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Be warned.....he likes to freelance and test certain folks skills. Certain folks will know what I mean.

That sounds disconcerting.  Yikes.

I liked The Test though b/c it helped me think outside my box.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think I need an explanation.....

PM works if it's not cool for public.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
You just needed to have been there. No words can really describe what happened. But I assure you.....it was hillarious but scary at the same time. Super Dave does not have a large sense of humor. You know what they say.....you mess with the bull, you might get the horns. The horns were aimed and pointed in his direction that day. I don't think he will ever freelance in someone else's class again. Especially on of SDave's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top