Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 2:15:25 PM EDT
Needs to be able to carry 4 or 5k in the back.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what the capacity is but you might check with Home Depot or Enterprise.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Ill give them a call.  Anyone else have suggestions ?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Penske in kennesaw

Nevermind, just checked and they are only cdl

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 9:17:02 AM EDT
[#4]
If you don't have a long way to go ( 50 miles or less one way) I would suggest hiring a large roll back tow truck.
Depending on the time of day, ease of loading and unloading ( fork lifts on each end or a large skid that can be winched on and off), you may be albe to catch a truck that is going back empty from one of the large auto junk yards at a discount ( particularly if it is after their last run of the day so they won't miss another regular load).

Otherwise a trailer may be a better way to go if you have enough pick up truck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:03:05 PM EDT
[#5]
i hired a friend of mine that runs a tow truck flat bed to pick up my wife's baby grand piano a few years back, even better , he was the main reason the it was put in the living room that night, if i hadn't seen him get on the heavy end and walk up the front steps with it, i wouldn't have believed it. Ervin is a hoss is an understatement.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:34:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top