Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 10:40:09 AM EDT
Very cool. The 3D was the best hands down I've ever seen, including Avatar. If you haven't seen a 3D movie before this is the one to see. Don't go to movies? Go check this one out. Got to play Terminator Salvation arcade too. Also very cool. The movie was a roller coaster. Never stopped. Never dull. I enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:51:54 AM EDT
[#1]
perhaps, I haven't seen it yet, but I do know that Avatar was probably the worst movie I've ever seen. Made zero sense. I fell asleep 30 minutes into it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Saying that the 3D was better than Avatar is hardly saying much.

Even the visuals in the cartoon outshined everything in that movie. Hardcore Avatar fans couldn't even enjoy it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]
But it was supposed to be "amazing" in 3D. I'm speaking more of a technical aspect. The 3D effect was stunning.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:02:37 AM EDT
[#4]
In Avatar?

'Twas not stunning at all.

In fact I don't find any modern 3D movies to actually render the effect nearly as successfully as their predecessors; this makes no sense with the advancement in technology.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought Avatar was very good and I loved the 3D effects in the movie.  It isn't the old crappy 3D where a sword would fly out of the screen at you, it makes the entire world have depth and realism.  Also, Avatar was very easy to follow for me and wasn't confusing at all.    It was a little too gay at times with the whole Mother Earth "Everything is interconnected" stuff, but I really enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#6]
The last few IMAX movies I watched were impressive.
Quoted:
In Avatar?

'Twas not stunning at all.

In fact I don't find any modern 3D movies to actually render the effect nearly as successfully as their predecessors; this makes no sense with the advancement in technology.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll be the one to say it.    

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#8]
RE in 3D Imax was impressive.  There were more than a few scenes where I really felt the depth, and of course they did my boy Wesker right in this movie.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Very cool. The 3D was the best hands down I've ever seen, including Avatar. If you haven't seen a 3D movie before this is the one to see. Don't go to movies? Go check this one out. Got to play Terminator Salvation arcade too. Also very cool. The movie was a roller coaster. Never stopped. Never dull. I enjoyed it.

Ditto.  Milla in 3D was nice.  I want a model of that heli-plane.  Pretty cool looking.  Reminded me of the Dropship from Aliens only like a predecessor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top