Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 3:25:50 AM EDT
given the CCW post I thought this was fitting.

11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=153332&catid=40

i cant copy and paste the whole article since I am on my phone.  but the quote the cabbie gives at the end of the article is classic.  

someone copy the whole article here before they change it!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:27:09 AM EDT
[#1]
hehe  I just figured out how to copy!

" It was pretty stupid of him. I guess he didn 't
think (that ) the cabdriver would have a gun too.
That's the beauty of Georgia ," said Mehdi, who
says he has carried a gun whenever he's driven
his taxi .
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:51:42 AM EDT
[#2]
And the bank robber had a plastic gun too... what a maroon.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:17:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Good job,but i think he needs to work on his aim .I dont agree with stray bullets .
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:09:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry, but the cab driver was an idiot.

Shoots into the air, then shoots at the dude running away.

All we needed was another January 1st Chuch AK47 bullet through the roof incident because of this idiot.

stupid.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:13:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good job,but i think he needs to work on his aim .I dont agree with stray bullets .

He was going for a cloverleaf COM pattern, but he was shooting a Ruger P89.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:05:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but the cab driver was an idiot.

Shoots into the air, then shoots at the dude running away.

All we needed was another January 1st Chuch AK47 bullet through the roof incident because of this idiot.

stupid.

Well said....from everything I've read and seen on TV he didnt prevent the robbery at all. The robbery occurred and as the bad guy returned to the cab, thats when the "enagagement" started. It did assist APD in catching the bad guy, but it prevented nothing. As a matter of fact the cabbie shouldnt have a weapon at all the way he was reportedly shooting.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was going for a cloverleaf COM pattern, but he was shooting a Ruger P89.

A P89DC has been my EDC for 15 years.  

Oh, and a shot in the air followed by shooting at a fleeing person doesn't quite work for me.  He is probably pretty lucky he missed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top