Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 6:40:55 AM EDT
As the title says, post up your deer pictures from your successful season.

Archery opens Sat. 11th, so get the camera's ready.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm waiting for firearms to start. Stupid bowmen always get the worm...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Go buy a cheap bow & use the bow season as a reason to get in the woods & scout.
Also it gets me out of the house a few weekends extra.

7mm
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Go buy a cheap bow & use the bow season as a reason to get in the woods & scout.

7mm

Thats what small game is for.  Go scouting with a .22 and pick up some squirrels while your out there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

7mm

Thats what small game is for.  Go scouting with a .22 and pick up some squirrels while your out there.

Yeah theres that, good reason to play w/ my new Charger 10/22.

7mm
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Who the hell wants to deer hunt when it's 90 degrees outside. Waiting for that cold front I ordered up + or - four weeks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:29:47 AM EDT
[#6]
No deer, but what about a dead goose?

Teal opens Saturday. Screw the deer till cooler weather comes around.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:58:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I shot my first deer this year. Unfortunately, it was a tiny little one no larger than my lab that had been struck by a car. It was still breathing when I saw it. I had to screw on the can and dispatch it. I was NOT happy about it either. I have nothing against hunting but there was no sport in this. After taking a good clean head shot the poor thing attempted to jump up and run ... well it's legs went 100mph anyway. The body didn't move. Sorry, no pics. No need for evidence.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Who the hell wants to deer hunt when it's 90 degrees outside. Waiting for that cold front I ordered up + or - four weeks.

+1    too hot out there
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top