Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 2:18:49 PM EDT
MRGC has a strong tradition of encouraging its members to support organizations which promote our 2nd Amendment rights. Additionally, club members are always invited to participate in organized shooting events. Therefore, effective immediately, all match fees are waived for MRGC members who hold a current membership in one or more of the following organizations:

1) Georgia Carry.Org (GCO)

2) Georgia Sport Shooting Association (GSSA)

3) National Rifle Association (NRA)

If you are a member of one of the above organizations, simply show the match director your current member card. Member’s guests and visitors will continue to pay applicable match fees.

As a reminder, MRGC's matches are strictly fun shoots and always stress-free. It’s just you against your target. Shooters of all ages and skill levels can enjoy these events. A serviceable firearm and a few rounds of ammo is all you need. Visit http://www.marionroad.com and see the “match information” section for more details. Email any questions to [email protected].
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.  I guess I need to get off my ass and make it to some matches.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up.  I guess I need to get off my ass and make it to some matches.

Me too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top