Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 1:38:44 PM EDT
I work for Frito Lay and we are having a huge donation drive this week at the WalMart in Lithonia off of Panola Rd and I-20. During the week there is a drop box inside the lobby by the McDonald's on the Market side. Saturday the 11th from 11am to 4pm we will have our big drive with a DJ, chips and Gatorade and various military members and guest appearance of Chester Cheeto (our mascot). Please come out if you can and donate something if you can. These Care Packages are for the holidays to send over seas. They need magazines, books, games, dvds, non perishable foods and sport drinks like Gatorade powders. Batteries, socks and underwear (male and female) hygiene products (male and female), kids drawings and letters and anything else that you might think of they would need or want.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope you can make it out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:09:15 AM EDT
[#1]

Needed to bump this back to the top.
Come on guys, need some people to come out. Our troops need everyones support.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#2]
We had one in Warner Robins last Saturday.

OP you run a route or work at a distrubtion center?

I work at the the plant in Kathleen in wastewater....makes this vet proud for Frito to step up for the troops overseas during the holidays.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We had one in Warner Robins last Saturday.

OP you run a route or work at a distrubtion center?

I work at the the plant in Kathleen in wastewater....makes this vet proud for Frito to step up for the troops overseas during the holidays.

Yep, I run a Route. It makes me (former ARMY) proud as well that Frito Lay has done this. I hope we get a good turn out Saturday. So far this week it has been real weak in donations in the donation box.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top