Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2010 1:42:13 PM EDT
Go Dawgs 2010-2011, looks like we have the real deal with a QB this year.  Congrats Murray on a successful opening game.
Dawgs 55-7 Win
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You cant tell if he's the real deal by only playing one game, against the team they played.

To Hell With Georgia

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You cant tell if he's the real deal by only playing one game, against the team they played.

To Hell With Georgia

That certainly could be the case.  But I bet GA's feeling a little better about their opener and their QB than Florida is right now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To Hell With Georgia

That certainly could be the case.  But I bet GA's feeling a little better about their opener and their QB than Florida is right now.

aint that the truth
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
As a Tennessee fan, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut for now...........
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Hook 'Em Horns

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I know that TN Martin isn't exactly a top 10 team, but I'll take a Vols 50 - 0 win to start a new season and the Derek Dooley era.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#7]
How do you get a UGA grad off your front porch ??? Pay for the pizza THWG
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quote of he day by one of the announcers on AM radio "Oh my God, and he's only a freshman!"      How's it going Jace, call me, you need to go up to the indian seats with me and the guys sometime.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 4:51:38 PM EDT
[#9]
GO DAWGS!!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#10]
+1 THWGA
Quoted:

To Hell With Georgia

and yeah, it was like Tech's first game, UGA played Duluth Middle School.

GO Jackets!!!!

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+1 THWGA

Quoted:

To Hell With Georgia

and yeah, it was like Tech's first game, UGA played Duluth Middle School.

GO Jackets!!!!

Space saved for comment on Nov. 27, 2010

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Go Kennesaw Owls!

oh wait......
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:42:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck Georgia and Fuck Obama.  Both deserve the worst.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:38:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Go Kennesaw Owls!

oh wait......

Haha but I can now say go GSU PANTHERS. We destroyed Shorter(I know I know not saying much).
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Not gonna take anything from this first weekend.  A lot of teams, including my Crimson Tide, looked good against inferior opponents, but the real tests are yet to come for all of the teams.

My 6 favorite teams:
Crimson Tide
Georgia State
Yellow Jackets
Gators
Whoever is playing Notre Dame
Whoever is playing UGA

I will give credit to Murray, he looked very good, but let's see how he does against a good SEC team.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go Kennesaw Owls!

oh wait......

Haha but I can now say go GSU PANTHERS. We destroyed Shorter(I know I know not saying much).

I graduated Georgia State in '81, so I can't get all excited.  I will pull for them except when they play 'Bama.

BTW, what is your jersey number?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top