Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2010 4:08:52 PM EDT
Has anyone bought one of these yet?  The are pretty new, and have gotten a few good reviews on other sites. I was about to get a spike's upper, but these are about $200 cheaper, and I'm sure the price is only going to go up as the demand rises. Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the price is set like that so that they can introduce the evolution will all the bells and whistles at the ~$500 price point. I don't think this particular model will go up. EDIT: The ones they just put out I mean.

There's a chart in their industry forum with all the different .22 models that are coming out.

But for a complete .22 rifle, that is one awesome price.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to see what kind of bells and whistles they come with. I don't need a complete, just an upper. Wondering how they compare to Spikes.

EDIT: Ok, I looked at that chart. It seems that there will only be 2 uppers. A normal upper (the sierra) and the tango, which is the all out has everything upper, which will command a high price tag, I'm guessing around $600. I'm just looking for a plinker basically. Something to shoot on my rifle in the backyard with a suppressor, so I guess that Sierra will work, and I'll upgrade to the SS bolt. Not bad for $380.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the stainless CMMG insert, it works just fine. $199.99 (3 mags & loader)  Palmetto State Armory
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
link to what we're talking about?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 3:21:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have the stainless CMMG insert, it works just fine. $199.99 (3 mags & loader)  Palmetto State Armory

Same.

Stainless is worth the little extra.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top