Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2010 6:44:59 PM EDT
Where would this be, needs to be above the perimeter.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the factory in Smyrna. They should be able to sell you a set and tune-up the pistol.

Accountant
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If you cant find anyplace above....Ed's has the Glock Night Sights for $57.20+tax installed. They also have the Sevigny Carry with the two dot tritium straight eight configuration on sale for $85 installed. Normally $122.

If that doesn't work for you....I will be heading north on 85 on Wednesday. I can bring you a set and install them for you as a last resort.  I have a sight pusher. Takes me about 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 3:22:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If you cant find anyplace above....Ed's has the Glock Night Sights for $57.20+tax installed. They also have the Sevigny Carry with the two dot tritium straight eight configuration on sale for $85 installed. Normally $122.

If that doesn't work for you....I will be heading north on 85 on Wednesday. I can bring you a set and install them for you as a last resort.  I have a sight pusher. Takes me about 5 minutes.

How about sig sights?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:35:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry....you're SOL there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:00:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about sig sights?

Sig started cutting the dovetails so tight we quit doing their sights about a year ago. We ruined about three sets on three different guns. We swore off of them last week.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:16:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about sig sights?

Sig started cutting the dovetails so tight we quit doing their sights about a year ago. We ruined about three sets on three different guns. We swore off of them last week.

How much do y'all charge for Glock night sights installed?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 5:48:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about sig sights?

Damn it are you serious?  I am making the long trip up to you guys this weekend and this was one thing I was going to get done. Evebn if it's on an old 228 you still won't install?

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:15:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Go to the factory in Smyrna. They should be able to sell you a set and tune-up the pistol.

Accountant

This.  They do it while you wait and don't charge for the install or the cleaning/tune-up.

I couldn't ever find time to actually go, so I mailed them my slide, and they did it and mailed it back.  It was cheaper than buying the sites online, and I got free installation too.  They have 2 or 3 kinds they let you look at to decide which ones you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top