Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2010 3:01:12 PM EDT
linky

Having voter remorse? Ashamed to drive down the street? I have your fix. Obama bumper sticker removal kit includes 1 heat gun, 1 scrapper blade, and 1 crying towel. Going fast, so hurry!!!

Link Posted: 7/18/2010 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got this in an email:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pgTaEseQ
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Even works on a Prius
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their

hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again.

Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."

The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Obama?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.  Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican,so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that

make you?"

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "That would make me an Obama fan."
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:09:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:51:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought the "Cash for Clunkers" program got rid of a lot of them............
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, I thought this was going to be about a high rate of fire to remove the sticker.
Link Posted: 7/22/2010 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#7]
A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home. Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS
Suddenly a line of big black cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm President Obama. What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said.

"How old are they?" asked Obama.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Democrats," answered Suzy with a smile.

Obama was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens.

Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two men agreed that the president should return the next day; and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the sidewalk with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Obama got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Suzy said. "They're Republicans."

Taken by surprise, the president stammered, "But... but... yesterday, you told me they were DEMOCRATS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know. But today, they have their eyes open"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top