Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2010 3:54:06 PM EDT
Cause Ryan Grizzle in Dahlonega is the man.

I hope it's kosher, cause he does good work.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
That  looks nice.  Probably okay as long as you don't include details, like phone number, prices, etc.  Anyone who wants otherwise can PM you or search for themselves.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
You can't self advertise but if you don't have an employment relationship you can say anything you like.

I'd like a price turnaround time and website if its available. I have some exacting custom leather needs

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#3]
you can plug other shops all day long can't you.  as long as it's not your shop.

on that note newgunner has one of his holster for his SIG.  it's real nice looking.  can't remember the exact price but it wasn't much more than my crossbread holster.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:13:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You can't self advertise but if you don't have an employment relationship you can say anything you like.

I'd like a price turnaround time and website if its available. I have some exacting custom leather needs

+1, please
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice thread! I didn't know we had a custom holster guy in town here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
you can plug other shops all day long can't you.  as long as it's not your shop.

on that note newgunner has one of his holster for his SIG.  it's real nice looking.  can't remember the exact price but it wasn't much more than my crossbread holster.

I've got the The "City Slicker" IWB (inside waistband) tuckable holster and love it.  Use it for both my 225 as wells my 228.

He has website, just google his name +holster and it will come right up.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]
For those who are lazy..

That's a pretty gangsta name for a holster maker.... "R-Grizzle"
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Here's another ga company my dad uses

http://www.klnullholsters.com/
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:45:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Here's another ga company my dad uses
http://www.klnullholsters.com/

Ah yes..Kenneth Null....cream of the holster crop.

$200 for the belt....and another $200 for the holster... But I had no idea he was GA based. That's nice to know.

Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For those who are lazy..

favorited for future reference. my XD gear outside holster works fine for my XD45 5" when Im wearing a coat or something to cover it (dont like to OC), but really do need an IWB for concealment.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:13:41 AM EDT
[#11]
That doesn't look reinforced? How do you re-holster if thats the case? I have had an almost identically made holster by another GA native and sold it for this very reason. I could re-holster but it required two hands, not good if you are in a high stress situation.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:46:52 AM EDT
[#12]
NG's holster can be reholstered one handed. Not sure of how it is reinforced but it can be done with no problems. He was next to me on the firing line at Eric's fundamentals class 2 weekends ago.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:04:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

NG's holster can be reholstered one handed. Not sure of how it is reinforced but it can be done with no problems. He was next to me on the firing line at Eric's fundamentals class 2 weekends ago.

all holsters should be one hand reholster capable.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:06:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I agree. I was pointing out that his CAN be done one handed.

The other poster said it doesn't look like it can be done. He said that with out ever seeing one based on the pics. I was telling him that it can be done and my opinion was based one SEEING it done.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:22:36 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

For those who are lazy..

He just made my top ten list.  Very nice designs.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For those who are lazy..

FO' SHIZZLE
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I agree. I was pointing out that his CAN be done one handed.

The other poster said it doesn't look like it can be done. He said that with out ever seeing one based on the pics. I was telling him that it can be done and my opinion was based one SEEING it done.

The holster I purchased (different mfg.) due to touting on another GA board outwardly appears to be constructed much the same. I was curious how sturdy this one was since the one I had didn't allow for easy re-holstering, that's all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top