Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2010 8:50:16 PM EDT
Going with a buddy for some MUCH needed trigger time.  I've been screwed out of every opportunity for the last 9 months (no pregnancies just politics!) and now I'm going to go ape shit and let off some real steam.  I'm gonna' take lots of toys!  We'll be there all day Wednesday the 10th if anyone cares to join us.  Just look for the gimp on the red, custom crutches!  
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 3:59:41 AM EDT
[#1]
The middle of the week should be a good time to go with very few people.  Enjoy yourself!
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 4:39:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the guy there on Tue. & Wed .  is named Winston , gray beard , ball cap ,  read the rules , sign the  form thing,   I never put  the REAL info on there , but  several of the  RO's claim it's to show the bean counters , that , yes this WMA is being used .  Has always been nice to me.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 5:03:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The middle of the week should be a good time to go with very few people.  Enjoy yourself!

That's why its awesome to go then!
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Middle of the week is really nice.  A couple of times, I got the 100 yard range all to myself.  Nothing better than that.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]
You should have it all to yourself; bring your BMF Activator and crank out a few mags. (I do it once in a while even if another shooter or two is there).

I go almost every Friday, 10 a.m. until noon or so.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You should have it all to yourself; bring your BMF Activator and crank out a few mags. (I do it once in a while even if another shooter or two is there).

I go almost every Friday, 10 a.m. until noon or so.

Sooo... this little device works on the AR as well?
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

only if you've got a sweet single stage trigger.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

only if you've got a sweet single stage trigger.  

Very good.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I was there this past Friday from about 2 - 5:30pm.  There was a guy there with new FNH guns.  1 was a PS90 the other the FNAR .308 Heavy Barrel.  He let me shoot is PS90 as I was inquiring about it.  Only shot about 6-7 rounds, but that is a fun gun.  Ended up staying to help him sight in his scope on his AR.  There was another fella helping him while we looked on figuring out adjustments to it.  Had a fun time.  I need to figure out some sort of bags or buy the bag rests so I can zero my iron sights and my scope.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was there this past Friday from about 2 - 5:30pm.  There was a guy there with new FNH guns.  1 was a PS90 the other the FNAR .308 Heavy Barrel.  He let me shoot is PS90 as I was inquiring about it.  Only shot about 6-7 rounds, but that is a fun gun.  Ended up staying to help him sight in his scope on his AR.  There was another fella helping him while we looked on figuring out adjustments to it.  Had a fun time.  I need to figure out some sort of bags or buy the bag rests so I can zero my iron sights and my scope.

Backpack with coats or something in it to fill it and make it firm works well. Im sure you can figure something out that works, there are lots of ways to achieve that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top