Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 9:13:53 AM EDT
Derek took great care of me today and made sure my buying experience was top notch.  I picked up a LMT MRT Piston CQB rifle with 16" quick change barrel.   The thing has great balance and is probably going to give my XCR a run for the money.

Thanks Derek!
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Chalk another one up for him....

If you find you love it so much and feel compelled to just throw away your XCR, let me know
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my 16" LMT MRP CQB piston. Especially typing the name in a forum
post . And Derek is a good guy. Mostly.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Will you guys please stop inflating his ego, and head size.  It is hard enogh trying to find a hat for his head now, and his ego is bigger than Alaska.  All joking aside my little buddy is a top notch guy, with an amazing amount of gun knowledge.  If he says it works, or it is good to go, you can count on it.  He is the reason I pass by several other stores and drive from Cartersville to do my transactions.  It doesn't hurt that he has a top notch shooter working for him. (Madcap/Shawn).  If you can't talk  to Derek, ask for Shawn.  I just had to send back the fifth hat I had bought him for XMAS, because his head is even bigger now than when I ordered it for him after the previous visit.

RLTW, Steve
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 12:37:01 PM EDT
[#4]
He lights up my life.

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#5]
SO, unless its top secret, where does Derek work? Always good to know someone who knows his shiat when it comes to GUNs        I guess the FFl question,post 400 pawn, where is it,,,,,, any way I do business with Cherokee in Canton and had real good service/price there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
SO, unless its top secret, where does Derek work? Always good to know someone who knows his shiat when it comes to GUNs I guess the FFl question,post 400 pawn, where is it I do business with Cherokee in Canton and had real good service/price there.

Thanks for that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 4:29:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You can also ask for Mikey, he knows a lot about strippers.

And how to break just about anything.  It's nice having a Marine around sometimes..
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how to break just about anything.  It's nice having a Marine around sometimes..

So no shit, I need a flash hider put on an upper I was finishing for a guy. "Hey Mikey, you know how to use the AR Upper Vise jaws?" "Yeah sure, I got it"

I walk by 5 mins laters- the damn thing is backwards and in the vise upside down. Thank God it wasn't even tight.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So no shit, I need a flash hider put on an upper I was finishing for a guy. "Hey Mikey, you know how to use the AR Upper Vise jaws?" "Yeah sure, I got it"

I walk by 5 mins laters- the damn thing is backwards and in the vise upside down. Thank God it wasn't even tight.

backwards, upside down and not tight, eh?
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

backwards, upside down and not tight, eh?

Thanks for repeating the exact same shit I just typed. I'm sure those among us with GED's will appreciate it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:15:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And how to break just about anything. It's nice having a Marine around sometimes..

I was just checking to see if you were on your game
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And how to break just about anything. It's nice having a Marine around sometimes..

I was just checking to see if you were on your game

Next time I'll let him shoot your ass.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
SO, unless its top secret, where does Derek work? Always good to know someone who knows his shiat when it comes to GUNs        I guess the FFl question,post 400 pawn, where is it,,,,,, any way I do business with Cherokee in Canton and had real good service/price there.

400 J&L is in Dawsonville. Corner of 53 & 400. Cherokee is their sister store so to speak. I get great service at both and will patronize both but the 400 store has more room and a bigger selection on accessories. Someday maybe all those who live a little south of Canton will find out how much money they can save compared to their local stores and also get great service with a smile at the same time. Then maybe Cherokee can get a larger location and carry a better selection.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#15]
He even shipped my SLAP plate all the way to Cleveland!

It's going to look great on my GA HTF lower.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top