Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 7:52:40 PM EDT
With a win in NJ, and a win in VA, lets hope the Dems re-think turning this country into a communist progressive paradise!!!! It's looking like the "good guys" pretty much took it all.

No word yet on NY-23rd yet, but I'm betting we score on that one too. Currently, I see NO influential Democratic wins in the offing!
ETA: That's what I get for jumping the gun, NY-23 went to the Dems....

Let's hope it makes the blue dog dems bail on healthcare, cap & trade, card check, VAT, and all the other hopey-changey BS that the Obamamaniacs have beeen trying to run up our rosey red rectums since they got their "mandate!"

GRATZ to the USA that we all knew and loved!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry...I have not been following something that has been going on.  Not to be rude, but what are you talking about???
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:39:17 PM EDT
[#2]
new york was conceded,two is better then none.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sorry...I have not been following something that has been going on.  Not to be rude, but what are you talking about???

I was referring to the fact that ~maybe~ conservative America finally got cranky enough at the hopey-changey crowd to get up off their collective rears and vote for some candidates that espouse conservative views. Unfortunately, there's no guarantee that those very same conservative spouting candidates won't kick us in the teeth once their in office though.....

The NY-23 was a BIG disapointment, but it shows what can happen when the Republican leadership loses its grasp on what their constituents want. For those of you not following this here's a short synopsis I found this AM:

Polls taken on the weekend of Scozzafava's (the Republican candidate) announcement showed Hoffman (the Consevative Party candidate) beating Owens (the Democrat) by five to 17 points. But the Republican's surprise exit clearly upended the race, which she had led as recently as six weeks ago.

National Republican Campaign Committee chairman Pete Sessions called the result a "temporary victory for Democrats," but conservatives declared the Owens win a victory for their cause. Erick Erikson at RedState.com said the NY-23 race was an example for Republicans of what will happen to their candidates without the support of the far right. "The GOP now must recognize it will either lose without conservatives or will win with conservatives," he wrote.

Because the Republican leadership chose to run a RINO (who endosed the Democrat after she withdrew!!! ), instead of a true conservative, we currently have a gun-grabbing, hopey-changey, Democrat sitting in a US Representative chair that had belonged to the Republicans for over 100 years.

I wonder why the Republicans think they can win by reinventing themselves as the Democrat-lite party?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top