Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 3:29:59 PM EDT
Just got the seasonal and H1N1 shots one in each arm....

I think I am going to die now... both bugs are battling it out in my system. AAAAHHHH!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
too early to claim guns/ammo/optics/cars?

i also got both my shots, and they combined in my system so now i have superpowers...
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Just got the seasonal and H1N1 shots one in each arm....

I think I am going to die now... both bugs are battling it out in my system. AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Did the same thing today!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you going to die...YES!

Hopefully it will not be anywhere in the near future.  I love watching you work your strategy for stirring up the hornets nest in GAHTF threads, then trying to act as some sort of mediatiator and then making fun of everyone involved and acting as though you are above it to see you go anytime soon.

Really though...leave that shit in GD.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Only got the seasonal shot. The Doctor told me not to get H1N1 shot. It's was rushed to market and I don't like the government pushing it on me. Like the first Gulf war, four guys got the first shots that I worked with, one died the others are in bad shape from the drugs. That's IMHO.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Anybody know where I can get the nasal mist for seasonal?
I am allergic to Thimerasol and can not take the shot.
Any help would be appreciated.

ARH

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Never will I get the flu shot again.  Never.  Never ever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top