Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2009 8:13:33 PM EDT
Attn: ladies and gentlemen,

I’m sad to say that I am canceling the Kids shoot at Creekside this weekend (10/31/09) do to lack of response.

I’ve made calls and posted on other shooting forums but have received very little response. It would cost Creekside more money to shut down for just the few that would show.

I was really hoping this would take off so we could raise money to help pay the Tax bill but it just didn’t work out.

The guy’s that shot at Creekside will just have to wait longer for more improvements to be made.

Thanks to the guy’s that offered to RO.

Thanks,

puddin
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#1]
 I hadn't responded but was going to bring my 12 year old boy up.  Maybe next time!
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh no  My kids are going to be so bummed.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Marcus, maybe we can try and reschedule for a later date when there is more time to get flyers and such out. We still need to get the kids out shooting. Thanks for all the work you put into this and if I can help with a future event just let me know.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:06:50 AM EDT
[#4]
That sucks. I would have loved to come but I won't be in the country.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Too bad. I was anticipating around 10 scouts to show up.

If I had more detailed information earlier, it would have been easier to pitch it to the guys and I might have gotten more to come up.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it been trick or treat prob hurt ones comeing out, plus there is a lot of sports going on and hunting season....u think middle of day wouldn't matter, but I got parents bitching we play sat at 12...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 6:22:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#8]
bummer... Can you break the news to my Jedi.  I'm afraid he may break out the light sabre on me!  Hmmm... now what to do on Saturday before Trick or Treating?   Maybe I'll take him on a deer hunt.  He want some antlers for his room decoration!
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 7:14:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't think my 2 year old is quite up for it yet.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#10]
The Halloween date definitely was the killer for me. Let us know if you look at another day.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:53:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Will there be a reschedule sometime (maybe Spring)?

Pls. give people more information with more time to fit it into their schedules and you should have more show up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top