Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 4:01:21 PM EDT
Any LEO or local residents in the Lawrenceville area, I am heading to L.ville in October for a class reunion and am thinking of staying at the Extended Stay America Economy on 474 W. Pike St.
Lawrenceville, GA.

Is this an ok area or do I need to look elsewhere that is safer? We will only be staying for 1 night. I grew up in L.ville but that was 20 years ago and I know it has changed greatly.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Lawrenceville is very hit or miss.  Some areas are full of Mexican drug cartels, and other areas are very nice.   I would check out tripadvisor.com and see if that hotel is listed on there.  People post their personal reviews of the hotels/motels.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
S. Gwinnett reunion?   I've seen signs around Snellville for it, just wondering.

I don't know about that particular hotel.  I'm sure someone will chime in.  There is a hotel on Hwy. 124, sort of behind Target (can't remember the name) near Ronald Reagan Parkway that might be decent.  Can get that info if you need it.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Mrs. Monk
No, It is the Central Gwinnett multi-class reunion. We are having it at the 550 Trackside and would like to stay close to it for a cheap cab ride back. With an open bar, we will not be driving that night.
Thanks for the info so far.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#4]
There are a couple of decent ones on 120 on the West side of 316.  

We stayed at this one within the last year.  It was pretty decent.  Country Inns and Suites
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]
That Extended Stay is near a not so nice area of town.  There's a Hampton Inn about 4 minutes down the road from there that is in a much nicer area and a Country Inn and Suites as well as noted in the post above.

Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
1135 Lakes Parkway, Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA 30043
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top