Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2009 5:09:41 PM EDT
Not sure of who might be.

Reason?

My youngest son just started the academy on Monday. Pop is proud!
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:14:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Not sure of who might be.

Reason?

My youngest son just started the academy on Monday. Pop is proud!

Quite a few IIRC, maybe one of them will IM you.

Tell your son I wish him good luck.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to hear it. Hope he does well and turns out to be a good one.

My father was a 30 year veteran of Chatham Co and then Savannah-Chatham Metro and still invovled somewhat. My best friend has been on the force for about 4 years now and even I'm considering joining up.

If he or you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can to answer any questions or pass them along.

Savannah's a great place to be a cop, as bad as that sounds. You get a lot of experience quick with all kinds of people in all kinds of crimes. The plus side is that when you're off duty, you're in one of the best cities in the state. Lots of businesses support the LEO and military community and it shows. Hope your son enjoys Armstrong.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good to hear it. Hope he does well and turns out to be a good one.

My father was a 30 year veteran of Chatham Co and then Savannah-Chatham Metro and still invovled somewhat. My best friend has been on the force for about 4 years now and even I'm considering joining up.

If he or you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll do what I can to answer any questions or pass them along.

Savannah's a great place to be a cop, as bad as that sounds. You get a lot of experience quick with all kinds of people in all kinds of crimes. The plus side is that when you're off duty, you're in one of the best cities in the state. Lots of businesses support the LEO and military community and it shows. Hope your son enjoys Armstrong.

I agree with the training part by far!!!!! +1,000,000, but I made my changes to the some of your other statements  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Well you got to be a good PO and go to the right places...

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well you got to be a good PO and go to the right places...

This is very true.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I work for Effingham......yeah nothing to bragg about I know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top