Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2009 7:06:48 AM EDT
Like to the story.

Link
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:13:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit that is fuckin awesome! Talk about ninja skills.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Cut his freakin hand off!  Way to go, tango down!

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#3]
But authorities are still deciding whether to charge the ninja, er, student?  That is BS.  Though another question would be what kind of idiot burglar lunges at someone with a samuari sword??
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 11:11:47 AM EDT
[#4]
John Hopkins is near DC right.  Even with the long repsheet and just being released from jail the sword will come across as cruel and inhumane for a property crime. I don't like the feel of this; it looks like they want to prosecute the swordsman. I think he should get a public service award for ridding the streets of a convicted felon who did not change his ways
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Hopkins is in downtown Baltimore.  I would be suprised if they charged him, unless of course it is some kind of crack deal gone wrong.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:07:14 PM EDT
[#6]
If he does get charged, he's up the creek.  Even if he is vindicated, I'd hate to see his legal bills from defending himself.  I'm guessing he's already out of pocket for a hazmat cleanup.

Even though we have no duty to retreat here, it still seems like a prudent move (within reason, of course).
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#7]
The dude had an intruder INSIDE HIS FUCKING HOUSE.  What the fuck is wrong with these people?!  They want to fucking neuter us into running away like a screaming little bitch.  "waaaah you should call the police waaaah"

Good riddance you piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#8]
he honestly should have chopped his head off....

THAT would have been epic.

messy, but epic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top