Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2009 6:15:03 PM EDT
Seems as if the Mexican Drug Cartels are smuggling grenades over the border now.  Someone threw one into a Texas bar but it didn't go off because they forgot to pull the second safety on the grenade.   So much for blaming the cartels weapon stockpile on the US.  Last time I looked, I didn't see Grenades at my local gun shop.

Link
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
And we have to endure this shit because Ofuckinbama wants the Latina vote.  His agenda lessens National security and I for one feel less safe.  A nice cool night in the rocks by the border with a Barrett 100 rounds and nvg's.

I can dream can't I.

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So much for blaming the cartels weapon stockpile on the US.  Last time I looked, I didn't see Grenades at my local gun shop.

Nah, they're still blaming it on the US.

The United States and South Korea rank as the top two producers of the grenades seized in Mexico, according to the ATF.

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for my ad in the EE...
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 2:45:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I liked to have a few grenades myself.  For the 4th of July and New Years!  
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 3:14:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Look for my ad in the EE...

New or old?

Link?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:38:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I see from the article that the grenade came from South Korea.  Guess that one didn't sneak south from our border!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:42:35 AM EDT
[#7]
When they start smuggling nukes back from the US, we'll really be screwed. We should ban military weaponry before that happens.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:08:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Holy crap!  We better ban grenades before its too late!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
You have to fill out FORM b-00m to get a nadestamp in the US
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So much for blaming the cartels weapon stockpile on the US.  Last time I looked, I didn't see Grenades at my local gun shop.

Nah, they're still blaming it on the US.

The United States and South Korea rank as the top two producers of the grenades seized in Mexico, according to the ATF.

They leave out the incovenient fact that the grenades are most likely being stolen from the Mexican military or cops.

Besides, I thought that all the weapons were going the other way.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top