Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 8:51:21 AM EDT
Has anybody been to this or heard about it?   Sounds pretty interesting, but the tickets are pretty pricey.  

I have a $10 per ticket discount code if anybody wants to use it.  Just shoot me a PM.

ETA:

After 65 million years they're back! After years of planning, the award-winning BBC TV series, Walking with Dinosaurs comes to life in a stunning theatrical event.

Internationally renowned designers have worked with scientists to create 15 life-size dinosaurs, including the terror of the ancient terrain, Tyrannosaurus-rex! Be amazed and thrilled as the greatest creatures ever to walk the earth return before your eyes.

It's a dazzling 10 million pound arena spectacle of unprecedented size and quality set to captivate young and old alike. Marvel at the story of their 200 million year domination of life on earth. Watch them walk. Hear the roar. Be there as they fight for survival and supremacy. From the ripple of their skin to the glint in their eye, you will know the dinosaurs really have returned! So make sure you have your seat to see the return of the dinosaurs!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks really cool but $110 for the cheap seats is a little steep.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I went with my family last year and enjoyed the show, my son was nine years old then.  Everything is so expensive in Atlanta.  One of the reasons I rarely go there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:06:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I went with my family last year and enjoyed the show, my son was nine years old then.  Everything is so expensive in Atlanta.  One of the reasons I rarely go there.

Do you think it was worth the $$$?  It is a crapload of money, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I suppose if the kids like the show it is worth it.  My son enjoyed it and honestly it was put together well.  We saw the show at Phillips Arena.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:50:48 PM EDT
[#5]
wow never even heard of this...sounds cool but i'm not dropping that much money to see that...would rather just pop in jurassic park lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#6]
You can see a couple of videos of the show on Youtube by searcing for "Walking with Dinosaurs Atlanta"  

Looks cool for kids, but cheesy for adults.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top