Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:31:57 AM EDT
My wifes ex is about to be released into society AGAIN and this could be bad for his next victim. This guy started his decline in the 80's with cocaine and he has built up quite the criminal portfolio since then. He's been in and out a number of times, with offenses getting more and more aggressive with each release, and now he's due for his next release in July. I feel for anyone that gets in this guys way. Currently he is in the Georgia Diag & Class Pris-Perm located in Butts County preparing to transition out on the streets. I can't imagine that he will be out for very long this time just like the other times he was released, so keep an eye out for this character:

Sean Dunnigan
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you ever had a run-in with him personally?  Just curious.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do they keep letting him out?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have you ever had a run-in with him personally?  Just curious.

Yea, when we first got together he gave us a good bit of verbal trouble, but he soon faded off into incarceration. Its been good and I dont expect to hear much out of him again, but there is this concern in the back of my mind for my wife. He hasn't got anything to lose and that concerns me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why do they keep letting him out?

My guess is its "good time served". He was out on parole from a ten year sentence when he was then charged with aggravated stalking and now he's getting ready to hit the streets again.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:13:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be praying.

I'm always unsettled to know that people like this are around and out in the open.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]
How likely is he to stay in the area once released?  does he have ties to a particular part of the state, or just being released here?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How likely is he to stay in the area once released?  does he have ties to a particular part of the state, or just being released here?

Not sure, but I think he will be released to a halfway house or something like that in the Butts county area, and will be electronically monitored. I have signed up for the Georgia Dept of Corrections victim services years ago and they keep us posted of his status, so maybe if he decides to bolt we will be notified. When he wore out his welcome here in Texas he fled to Douglas and hooked up with his other loser brother. His last release, in 2004 I believe, was in Douglas where he committed the aggravated stalking violation. He must have put up a fight when arrested for the stalking charge, because he was all beat up in his mug shot. The most recent communication from GDC stated that he is to stay away from the girl and her family.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top