Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2009 5:22:25 PM EDT
Sign at the front door

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
42.8% chance of getting buckshotted. I LIKE THOSE ODDS.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You've been to Jerry's! (on Barrett PKWY)
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I pick Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. (If his schedule allows it.)

That's a cool sign, but it would be better stated...."You guess which nights"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#4]
reminds me of the farmer that had kids stealing his watermelons.  he put up a big sign that said "one of these watermelons has been injected with cyanide."  he came back the next day to find someone had written on his sign.  they added "now there are two!"
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Barret?

Nuh-uh. It's on Bells Ferry and Piedmont.

And when I came by it was closed. Probably drop in Wednesday, or tomorrow if I get enough work done before 4 or so.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barret?

And when I came by it was closed. Probably drop in Wednesday, or tomorrow if I get enough work done before 4 or so.

Piedmont becomes Barrett pky a little further down. I know the owner there real well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Barret?

Piedmont becomes Barrett pky a little further down. I know the owner there real well.

Oh, yeah, forgot about that.

Maybe you should come with me then, people have a tendency to think I want to rob them
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#8]
thats funny, only because ive seen a pic of you. lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top