Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 6:08:32 PM EDT
Since ole Puddin lost the bet on saturday, I have to find him a dress to wear.  When we first started the bet he had said something about he would wear a French Maids outfit.  

So here is where I need your help, I gotta find him a french maids outfit in red, I know standard color is black but he said that red would bring out the color in his eyes and highlight his almond colored skin. I thought about getting him some heels to wear as well but he told me that the last time he wore heels he twisted both his ankles, so apparently cross dressing is something that he has done before.  

Anyone have an idea as to where to find the outfit for him? Oh and since he is deathly affraid of spiders I am thinking maybe some stockings with spiders or some spider webbed stockings and garter belts.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Search plus size french maid costumes on google. I found a few but they are not CoC compliant. I also dont know how much you really want to see of him.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
French Maids  SPECIAL
includes
French Maids dress
Deluxe Apron
Big mini petticoat
Sissy Pants
Lace headband

LOL I gotta find him some sissy pants too ... whatever they are
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
French Maids  SPECIAL
includes
French Maids dress
Deluxe Apron
Big mini petticoat
Sissy Pants
Lace headband

LOL I gotta find him some sissy pants too ... whatever they are

I'm guessing they are these.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:03:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Please God, I don't need those images in my head

I thought there were no WTB ads on the HTF

(I kid, I kid....)

My contribution (might not be work safe)

Spider stockings
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:49:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Wal Mart has them. They are over in the "oops I just threw up a little in my mouth" section. Located behind the "damn it man, my eyes are not supposed to bleed this much" department.

Any one else having one of those whole body shiver episodes?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top