Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 5:01:02 PM EDT
Mrs Brownie and I will be hooking up with my baby brother, his wife and my niece in Waverly Hall tomorrow a.m., then caravaning off to Athens to pick up my daughter, then head to the mountains in NC for the week.  

Main plan is to tube down some water and otherwise take it easy.

Last time I took a week off was Jan '07, so I am looking forward to getting away from the phones.

If anything exciting happens, I would appreciate someone posting a brilliant and well-composed but irreverent response on my behalf.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't break your back Jimmy Boy.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mrs Brownie and I will be hooking up with my baby brother, his wife and my niece in Waverly Hall tomorrow a.m., then caravaning off to Athens to pick up my daughter, then head to the mountains in NC for the week.  

Main plan is to tube down some water and otherwise take it easy.

Last time I took a week off was Jan '07, so I am looking forward to getting away from the phones.

If anything exciting happens, I would appreciate someone posting a brilliant and well-composed but irreverent response on my behalf.   http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/cartman.gif

God bless. My last vacation was when my son was born a year ago. Before that we had a vacation planned but was stolen by a felon trial in spite of a leave, and the last time we actually got away for fun was when we were married.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top