Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 2:12:02 PM EDT
Thanks for running the Steel Challenge today Joe. Had a lot of fun as always. I think I hooked my buddy on shooting your matches, he is already talking about how he cant wait to get back out there and shoot again.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I still think I shot a hole in that damn diamond.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Brought out some of the armor piercing 9mm from Lethal Weapon 3?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:36:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That diamond is a bitch aint it?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:36:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That was already there... I think...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the same diamond we shoot in the sniper match?  If so, don't feel bad if you missed it.  I've missed the diamond more than the other pieces of steel put together!

David

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that the same diamond we shoot in the sniper match?  If so, don't feel bad if you missed it.  I've missed the diamond more than the other pieces of steel put together!

David

LOL, yessir that is the same steel diamond that we shoot in the sniper matches.  A LOT of people miss that target, its difficult.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where was your ass? Sitting in a tub of ice after having your ass handed to you by your "HERO"?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where was your ass? Sitting in a tub of ice after having your ass handed to you by your "HERO"?

I had to pick one day to shoot this past weekend, I picked saturday so I wouldnt have to wear a dress.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top