Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 8:23:50 AM EDT
I just wanted to say thanks to Mark for teaching the Tactical Shotgun Course at Creekside on Saturday. We had 10 in attendance and it was a great class. For those of you that missed it. Well, you missed it. I can't wait for the advanced class, though I need to get one of those tactical, modular, recoil-reducing, space-gun stocks like hippiekicker. Damn my shoulder is sore today!

Quote of the day:

Mark: "You can clear 80% of a room without entering it, but how do you clear the rest?"
Derrick and Mike: "Flashbang"
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]
hehe.... The flashbang comment in stereo was pretty badass.

If you DO get the knoxx spec ops stock [blackhawk bought them] make damn sure and get a limbsaver and put on it- mine beat the shit out of me without it.

Thanks MARK again for the class, I had a blast and can't wait for the next one.

now off to find Polyshock...........
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
hehe.... The flashbang comment in stereo was pretty badass.

If you DO get the knoxx spec ops stock [blackhawk bought them] make damn sure and get a limbsaver and put on it- mine beat the shit out of me without it.

Thanks MARK again for the class, I had a blast and can't wait for the next one.

now off to find Polyshock...........

You're still a pecker for that.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
anyone got pics?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
anyone got pics?

I don't think any of us took pictures...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:34:07 PM EDT
[#5]
too busy shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top