Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2009 6:02:21 PM EDT
Will probably be getting transfered to Savannah in the next couple of weeks. Thinking about getting a camper and staying in it 3 nights a week then coming back home to the family on the weekend. Anybody know a decent,cheap place to park one near savannah? Or anybody know anyone that might have a room to rent?  

Ive seen some on rooms on the internet but cant sign a year contract as I could be transfered again before the year is up.
Hopefully, I will be able to get back within driving distance of the house in a couple of months, until then I guess I should be happy just to have a job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top