Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2009 8:13:25 AM EDT
So, a client of mine said that his son went to the range about 3 weeks ago and shot for an hour when a ranger came down to inform them that the range was still closed.  He said the ranger fined them something like $75 or $100 bucks each (3 of them).  That's neither here nor there (since there were signs posted saying "CLOSED"), but my client said that the ranger told them that the range was going to be reopened soon (4 months or so).  I have not confirmed this with the DNR or WMA, but the DNR site still has the range listed as closed.  My client did not say how the range looked (ie, cleaned up or re-arranged, etc.) Just an FYI for everyone.  I'll try to follow up with the DNR if I get a chance.  Otherwise, anyone else hear anything?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:05:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this the Trimble Bridge Range?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is this the Trimble Bridge Range?

Yes. The same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top