Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2009 2:35:40 AM EDT
I've been looking for a large frame(41, 44, 45LC calibres) Dan Wesson revolver for some time now, and I no longer want to buy off of the auction sites if at all possible. I'm not having any luck with my classifieds, at all.

I'm willing to drive anywhere in the greater Atlanta area to buy one, so I'm looking for recommendations where I should start calling and looking.

I'm not real familiar with the gun stores in the Atlanta area so I'd appreciate suggestions on where to start calling in my search.

Thanks guys !

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:18:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Used guns are selling as fast as they hit the racks at my shop.

Don't forget to call the pawn shops as well as the gun shops when you are shopping. Some of the larger pawn shops usually have a better used gun selection than your average gun shop.

I just sold a cherry Dan Wesson 15 in 357 last week.

TD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top