Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2009 4:25:58 PM EDT
http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/latest/lat_500829.shtml

This one really hits close to home. My daughter goes to school with the victims son, she's very upset. I can not fathom how you beat someone with a claw hammer and a baseball bat to death for property. Military family as well, I think working through a deployment.

I want those responsible identified, and I hope they resist arrest.  This can not be tolerated, their lives are forfeit.

If you have a moment, please pray for the family.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#1]
that's sickening...hope this guy gets it...
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 4:49:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Their neighborhood is right across Columbia Rd. from our subdivision. I hope they catch these sleeze-balls. Prayers are in the works.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#3]
A very sad story.

I am glad Mrs Monk carries daily.
I can't always be there to protect her and the kids

During my pre-deployment work up in CA, Mrs Monk was confronted by a Haji in a road rage case
He stopped his car in front our van and traffic had her blocked in.
He approached the passenger side.
She was dialing 911.
Her right hand was on her weapon
Haji saw her weapon.
Haji turned around and got his towel headed man dress wearing ass back in the car.

I am glad she did not bag a BG that day
I would have gotten a ration of shit from my fellow Marines if my wife had killed a haji while I was twiddling my thumbs at 29 stumps.

Monk
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The perp or perps would be best off just turning themselves in at this point.  Everybody I know in this community is enraged about this and would like nothing better than to get a hold of em.  My imagination can get pretty creative on how to deliver slow and very painful justice.   My thoughts and prayers go out to this lady's family.  I'm very sickened by this.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
pieces of shit
I'm all for capital punishment but sadly we are "morally far beyond this" whatever the fuck that bullshit means
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:32:12 AM EDT
[#6]
i just moved to Augusta and that's right up the road from me, my family will pray for theirs. it's horrible that some lady lost her life over "things", i'm really at a lose of words right now. i just feel for the childern and husband
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:02:27 AM EDT
[#7]
At 9 in the morning I would not expect someone to be robbing my house when I walk in the door. It is beginning to be a sad world that we're living in.
I hope they catch the sorry piece of shit. My prayers will be with the family.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:13:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Yet another news story that makes me sooooooooooooooo glad my fiancee lives in Disgusta.

Really sucks for the victim and family.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Update, the neighbor of the murder victim, who's house was also robbed was shot at her job last night. Wounded in the leg, I don't know how severly.

The anger I feel towards those responsible knows no bounds. They should hope they are arrested and not found by a citizen.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:08:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Update, the neighbor of the murder victim, who's house was also robbed was shot at her job last night. Wounded in the leg, I don't know how severly.

The anger I feel towards those responsible knows no bounds. They should hope they are arrested and not found by a citizen.

Man, has it gotten that bad in Augusta.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#11]
not only do they live next door each other they both work for the same company, helping hands of augusta
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:58:58 PM EDT
[#12]
So what is the rest of the story??
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
not only do they live next door each other they both work for the same company, helping hands of augusta

Taterhed, ol'buddy i love the avatar

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#14]
next door woman and son did it and faked the shooting and brake in to cover the murder it's on nbcaugusta.com
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
next door woman and son did it and faked the shooting and brake in to cover the murder it's on nbcaugusta.com

That is insane.  Looks like a coupla' fine upstanding citizens.  I hope they fry.
Story here...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#16]
It would be nice if they let the husband dole out some justice there. . .
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:19:20 PM EDT
[#17]
punk went to school w/ my daughter from 2nd till the 9th grade when he dropped out 3yrs ago
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#18]
AMEN to that!  Give the man all the time he needs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top