Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2008 10:46:20 PM EDT
Has added Wolf ammo to their list of "don'ts".  I imagine it's because it's steel case, but they could just use a magnet instead of further inconveniencing their customers.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Has added Wolf ammo to their list of "don'ts".  I imagine it's because it's steel case, but they could just use a magnet instead of further inconveniencing their customers.

I heard they had a spark from a steel jacket that ignited unburnt powder.  Not the first time that's happened there, and I doubt it'll be the last.  Seems like they take keeping the range really clean seriously for a few months after something like that happens, and then they get lax about it again.  And then it builds up and ignites.  *shrug*  Their range, their rules.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup their range...  My money so I just don't shoot there anymore.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:38:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I really only go there because it's a mile from my house.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:41:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Nicks is a mile from my house and I don't go there. But I can understand.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#5]
honestly i dont shoot any pistol cal wolf so I think I am OK.
Rifle cals a different story but their range isnt setup for rifles last time i checked
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#6]
It's about the same distance from mine as well..........just about the only place to shoot, unless I drive to Pannell's or go to Bartow to Creekside, which I plan on doing more when I move back up there  

Quoted:
I really only go there because it's a mile from my house.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top