Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 5:30:50 AM EDT
Any of our GA dealers carry the new Magpul video series with Chris Costa??

Hearing some good things about these video's and want to pick the set up. Magpul site has them for $39.99.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:37:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Brownells has them cheaper. I bought mine right from Magpul though, they've got patches and stickers too.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]
It's on my xmas list...a very short list this year due to the economy and job outlook.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Brownells has them cheaper. I bought mine right from Magpul though, they've got patches and stickers too.

Not anymore For the same price I would rather by direct from Magpul unless a local guy carries them.

Does PSI carry them??
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Like magpul stocks, rail covers, and everything else... Spartan Arms is back ordered on it... That being said I did see a big box full of PRS's and CTR come in last week...
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Magpul now sells it on Amazon too.

Brownells still has it in stock at the special price.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Brownells still has it in stock at the special price.

What special price?? $39.99 is what I saw it for at brownells....the same price as on the magpul website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top