BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 3:47:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:04:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:31:49 PM EDT
[#2]
wow the turdbag probally started crying with your stepmom let a round off.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Man...cool story, glad it all ended well.

No over-defense, no BG getting away.

I'm sure that shot in the air wasn't an accident

Man, makes me feel worse about Macon though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Why in the hell would your dad stay in Macon where there are some many nice places to live within an hour of there.

Glad he's OK, but there comes a time to pack the wagon and move.

TD
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Safely pointed in the air?  I wonder who got a round through the top of their car or house from that?  

Proud it turned out okay and everyone was safe (plus, proud the burglar is in the klink).
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:40:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What part of Macon?

Maybe give me a exit or Point of reference?

Off Houston Ave.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:05:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What part of Macon?

Off Houston Ave.

That explains a little.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What part of Macon?

Off Houston Ave.

That explains a little.

that explains alot, Macon has become a real cowpie
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What part of Macon?

Off Houston Ave.

That explains a little.

that explains alot, Macon has become a real cowpie

Right here in it, I carry everyday.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:26:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Man I was just looking for a place to take a s**t!

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#11]
my wife and a group of ladies from her church are going to macon this morning to shop, i have writen a list of places/areas not to go. they want to check out the new mall on the north side of town, i'm glad she carries
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
my wife and a group of ladies from her church are going to macon this morning to shop, i have writen a list of places/areas not to go. they want to check out the new mall on the north side of town, i'm glad she carries

She will be fine as long as she stays in North Macon.  The new mall is nice, no ghetto trash there, and no stores to really draw them there either.  This mall was not built for those people.  I live here also, its a shitty place.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She will be fine as long as she stays in North Macon.  The new mall is nice, no ghetto trash there, and no stores to really draw them there either.  This mall was not built for those people.  I live here also, its a shitty place.

Bill3508

in alot of ways i miss macon, mainly my friends, believe me not the hood rats, what i really miss a decent gunstores, alls we have in vidalia is FUDS R' US

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top