BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 5:27:12 PM EDT
Had to start counting ammo to feed the AR

840rds of Wolf
330rds of brass cased ammo
60rds of XM193

So im not as "out" as I thought I was...but I need to stock up the brass..save it for class's and matches....if SHTF I guess they wont care the bad guys get shot with Wolf

500rds of 9mm

Guess its about time to go shopping
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#1]
lightweight
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn Fro.... Ive got 1k of 9mm and I sold my only 9mm I had
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
lightweight

I know But I thought it was worse then that
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
and here i thought i was low on ammo :P
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn I thought I got low when I went below 10k for each caliber I keep.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

let me know if you want me to help you with that.  I would be glad to use up your un needed ammo
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hey Ol buddy friend ol pal

I was telling Mark the other day...few years ago when I got into AR's I was buying 100rds every two weeks...then we hit that 'dry" period were u couldnt hardly find it...then the prices went up...Ive been shooting, but not buying more
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

back off Fro!  I have less than a box of ammo left.  funny thing, every time I buy some I want to shoot it!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

back off Fro!  I have less than a box of ammo left.  funny thing, every time I buy some I want to shoot it!

Ill Split it with ya
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#10]
i feel your pain.  I have one mag loaded with 5.56 and that is all i have right now.  I do have 2K in 7.62 x 39, so that is a little bit more reassuring.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Fro: DEAL!  

kaiser, wanna get rid of that 7.62?  if it makes you feel any better I don't have a single 5.56 round....of course I have nothing to shoot it either
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Fro: DEAL!  

kaiser, wanna get rid of that 7.62?  if it makes you feel any better I don't have a single 5.56 round....of course I have nothing to shoot it either

Now only if Adamn see's things are way
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ill Split it with ya

Back off bitches, how do you think I am going to convince the better looking half that I need another 9mm......................

DUH .... Honey I have all this ammo that would just go to waste and would go bad if I dont find me another 9mm to shoot it thru.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:21:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ill Split it with ya

Back off bitches, how do you think I am going to convince the better looking half that I need another 9mm......................

DUH .... Honey I have all this ammo that would just go to waste and would go bad if I dont find me another 9mm to shoot it thru.

Intill I talk to her next time I see her...he dont need that ammo...u know what he could buy u if he sold it??
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#15]
come on man, you don't have to call me names
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ill Split it with ya

Intill I talk to her next time I see her...he dont need that ammo...u know what he could buy u if he sold it??

thats ok .... just wait till I tell Daniel what you bought him while he was with his grandparents ........ two can play this game.  He will bug the shit out of you till you go buy him something just to shut him up.

ETA : Ill even tell him it was something from uncle Mark and he has to wait patiently till all the paperwork comes back before he can have it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ill Split it with ya

thats ok .... just wait till I tell Daniel what you bought him while he was with his grandparents ........ two can play this game.  He will bug the shit out of you till you go buy him something just to shut him up.

ETA : Ill even tell him it was something from uncle Mark and he has to wait patiently till all the paperwork comes back before he can have it.

Thats no prob Ill hand him the SWR Omega 30 im waiting on
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:46:19 AM EDT
[#18]
I did a round count last week.

.223:
2K of Wolf
1K of Brass case

7.62:
20rds

.308:
90rds

9mm:

.22:

New that the wife has a job I can start getting some more.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Where do you park again?

ok I had to count:

9mm 35 rnds
22 1.5 boxes of 500
357sig 500ish
7.62x39 20x30 rnd ak mags so 600 rnds

yep that's it.  I will go hang my head in shame now.

I blame most of this on you guys though.  I keep finiding cool new stuff I just HAVE to have.  I am still waiting on the last thing to get transferred to Mark!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Fro, I no kidding have more ammo than that in the trunk of my car right now.  

Mark

ITs all your fault...U actually tell me to shoot these things and not just buy ammo I told u the other day the stash was looking grim
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:43:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Fro, I would save the good ammo for SHTF, and use the Wolf for classes. I would much rather have an FTF in class than in front of a crazy zombie bitch spitting Rage virus everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dude, when you said grim I thought like you were down to 10K rounds or something.  I'd freaking cry if I could move all the ammo I owned in two ammo cans without my back or balls hurting.

I spoke with my Mommy about you and she said we can't be friends anymore.  

Marky

Ya well we all cant have are ammo brought in by freight like someeeeeeeee people!

I just realized how much ammo I could of bought this year for what I've spent on Tax Stamps Good news is I'm almost out of guns to put cans on
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Fro, I would save the good ammo for SHTF, and use the Wolf for classes. I would much rather have an FTF in class than in front of a crazy zombie bitch spitting Rage virus everywhere.

Thats what I was doing till I started shooting with a can...and I got lazy about cleaning so I didnt shoot the Wolf...thats going to have to change...

When the Crazy Zombie Bitches come im fighting to Marks...I know he has beer
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Dude, when you said grim I thought like you were down to 10K rounds or something.  I'd freaking cry if I could move all the ammo I owned in two ammo cans without my back or balls hurting.

I spoke with my Mommy about you and she said we can't be friends anymore.  

Marky

ouch... But I do agree... I've got 3600rds of green tip and and about 800rds of 40 cal in the back of my xterra right now...... sheesh. I've got more mags than you got brass cased ammo (238 30rd mags, 41 20rd mags, and 6 beta mags)

recount... close anyway....
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats what I was doing till I started shooting with a can...and I got lazy about cleaning so I didnt shoot the Wolf...thats going to have to change...

When the Crazy Zombie Bitches come im fighting to Marks...I know he has beer

Well, Hell! Shoot me his address so I can MapQuest it and print a copy to stick in my BOB.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll give ya $5 to count mine
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'll give ya $5 to count mine

Im sure I could pocket a 1000rds or two im sure u wouldnt miss it
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#30]
While reading this I was feeling pretty good about myself .....then Taxman showed up
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#32]
ammo?
Is that the shinny stuff with one end flat and the other pointed?
I kinda remember seeing something like that the last time I cleaned the garage.
500 round case 30-06 - nothing yet to use it in
1 case Chicom 7.62 AP - 1 thing to put them in
1 case 9mm subsonic - um several to maybe make some noise in
600 round 5.56 - um, um, like a few of them types always stopping in - some never leave, some are not around for long
20 rounds Cal 30 - um a couple restored but not shot
22, 38, 357, 40,45 - shiney things all over the place and maybe something to make noise with
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Well since Mark is makeing me fill bad I placed a order for 200rds of Prvi PARTIZAN 5.56 ...time to start stocking back up
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Well since Mark is makeing me fill bad I placed a order for 200rds of Prvi PARTIZAN 5.56 ...time to start stocking back up

order me some while you are at it .... Ill help you shoot it dont worry.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

200 rounds isn't worth the effort of leaning over for my wallet.  Be a man and buy 6 or 7 cases!  You don't have to use YOUR credit card!  

Mark where the hell are you?  Statements like that make me want to kick you in the nuts!  If I could afford to order six or seven cases of ammo right now I would be on top of the world!

I live through you!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

200 rounds isn't worth the effort of leaning over for my wallet.  Be a man and buy 6 or 7 cases!  You don't have to use YOUR credit card!  

Mark since it doesnt have to be my card ... add me a case to Fros order.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO U are trying to get me killed aint u! 1st the Ed Brown..Now 6 or 7 Cases of ammo...and u forget I married a Italin whos family name happens to be the oldest Mafia family name to come from Italy....2nd thought better make it 10 cases
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top