Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 12:42:24 PM EDT
We've had one around our house since last year.  Check him out:  www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=734330
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
lol nice
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#2]
lol  He's probably hen pecked.......
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:44:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is one another Bald Cardinal at  the Vatican....  seriously that is one strange looking bird!!!

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess it's not that uncommon this time of year.  Scroll down a little bit in this thread, and you can see a few more.  

www.birdchick.com/2007/08/bald-cardinals-and-other-bald-birds.html

Every year about late July and early August there are questions from people asking about black headed birds, miniature vultures or bald headed feeder birds. Most of the time, people are describing cardinals without any feathers on their heads, but I've also had reports of bald blue jays and grackles.

Link Posted: 7/31/2008 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Never seen a Bald Cardinal feathered or not.
But I see a Bald Monk every morning when I look in the
mirror
The Bald Monk
Link Posted: 7/31/2008 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mini Condor?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top