BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2008 8:01:52 PM EDT
His myspace

caption: "run, he's reloading"
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
wow...i'm glad he's in AR and not in GA anymore?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He's in the State Crime lab with 4 .40 cal holes in his chest.  Those were the stupid prizes he won for playing the stupid game of pulling a gun on a cop.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#3]
oops
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 3:24:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll be he won't do that again.  

If you are really trying to see if someone knows him, you might try the SC and possibly FL HTFs as well.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He's in the State Crime lab with 4 .40 cal holes in his chest.  Those were the stupid prizes he won for playing the stupid game of pulling a gun on a cop.

Now thats how I like seeing my tax money spent....putting ammo to good use.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
........................Fail?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:55:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
........................Fail?

very much so.  good for the cop for having spent his time training and at the range...
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
wow...i'm glad he's dead and not on earth anymore?

CORRECTED IN LIGHT OF NEW INFORMATION
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Doesn't look firmiliar... He causing trouble up there already?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#10]
But he has had a bitching el camino.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Last post from someone on his myspace

Jul 17 2008 9:13 PM

Gonna miss you bro. Shit's fucked up. I'll see you rollin someday.

Ya Fucked up he drew down on a cop and got a one way ticket to the morg...idiots
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:48:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Sucks to be that guy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#13]
It's nice to know that GA and AR will not have to worry about this BG again. Good job Arkansas.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 4:55:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I've got first dibs on the smoke grenade on the top shelf of his dresser!
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I've got first dibs on the smoke grenade on the top shelf of his dresser!

What about his tacti-cool SKS or that wicked awesome Mossy 500?

Oh, and dibs on his highschool aged wimminz

ETA: This is what I was referring to

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:24:21 PM EDT
[#16]
is there an article detailing his fatal run in w/the law?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#17]
wow, theres one pic of his friend pointing a shotty right in his face, finger on trigger, and him just flicking the guy off like he hard or something... stupid is what it is.

he sure does like to advertise his shit freely... youd catch me dead before you see me with guns on myspace or facebook.

one less guy we have to worry about
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
wow, theres one pic of his friend pointing a shotty right in his face, finger on trigger, and him just flicking the guy off like he hard or something... stupid is what it is.

he sure does like to advertise his shit freely... youd catch me dead before you see me with guns on myspace or facebook.

Oh the noes! the JBTS will come get me!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 4:58:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Fake photo: the grass isn't laying down flat.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:15:51 AM EDT
[#20]
LOL

It says:

Who would I like to meet: Chris Farley

Guess that meeting has been arranged.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:57:06 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Fake photo: the grass isn't laying down flat.

There ya go, nice V pattern back from the brake
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
LOL

It says:

you got that right, even the hard core rap in the background said he should have worn a vest, now it's a dirty mess
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:03:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
LOL

It says:

Nice one man,

I will take dibs on the Glock sticking out of the Girlie on the rights pocket, How much you wanna bat all those guns are loaded? Round In chamber? Not on safe? I bet the glocks not even on safe!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Legally owned guns, I wouldn't worry about. I have used Myspace to narrow down burglary suspects though (usually kids) because they were posing with a gun that was missing from a nearby burglary.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Legally owned guns, I wouldn't worry about. I have used Myspace to narrow down burglary suspects though (usually kids) several because they were posing with a gun that was missing from a nearby burglary.

That's as funny as the idiots with the baggy pants tripping and getting caught.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:30:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Legally owned guns, I wouldn't worry about. I have used Myspace to narrow down burglary suspects though (usually kids) because they were posing with a gun that was missing from a nearby burglary.

naw, im just worried kids will see i have them then burglarize my place, then youll have to get back on myspace to find them...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now thats how I like seeing my tax money spent....putting ammo to good use.

Good Shoot™
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top