Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:01:36 AM EDT
I am going to sale off some parts and need to get a idea of their value before I list them in the EE. (this is not a for sale add, but Book I will take it down if you want me too)

#1- Bushmaster 11.5" 1/7 AR15 SBR barrel. Its the heavy profile. I need to look, but I think its chrome lined. Comes with gas tube, handguards, FH, front site base.....ready to screw on to your upper. It has only seen about 200rnds. There is some wear on the taper pins from removal of the FSB.

#2- RRA 16" 9mm barrel. I bought a complete upper that was told to be NIB. This is the barrel and barrel assembly from it. handguards, FH, FSB....ready to screw on to your upper.

#3- possibly selling a BM pencil barrel 16" 1/9, used and abused with about 3K rnds down the pipe. Looks used, but shoots MOA with my hand loads and eotech at 100yds. Barrel and cut down front sight base to fit under handguards. gas tube. No flash hider or handguards or barrel nut. Its a great shooting (accurate) barrel.

#4- JP tactical comp. Has about 2K rnds through it. Works pretty decent. 1/2x28 threads.

#5- JP tactical comp. NIB never mounted. IIR, 5/8x28 threads (I know its not 1/2x28 or 5/8x24).

#6- JP adj gas block. NIB never mounted www.jprifles.com/1.4.6.php

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
let me know how much you want for the 9mm part.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I will help you out caver. I will do you a favor and take it all off your hands for around $50. Let me know.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Any idea on price guys????
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#4]
1: $100.00. No one will pay >$200.00 for a good name brand used AR barrel if they will only spend $110.00 for an AR lower.

2: $150.00. Same deal as above, you can't expect to get $220.00 for it, even if it is 9mm.

3: $75.00 for a stripped, modified barrel. I would expect $150.00 out of it(sight unseen).

4: $45.00, high mileage. It's worth $75.00 refinished.

5: $65.00, because the guys want a deal. Hold out for $90.00 shipped from the right person.

6: $40.00 would be giving it away. Wait for an offer of $70-$75.00 shipped.

The preceeding info does not reflect the opinions of this website & is the wholly responsible collective opinion of my warped sence of humor & my cynical world view. I believe it to be accurate & reasonable.

There you go, worth what ya paid for it.....
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I would like to see#3 in real life
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got the about the same 9mm barrel on the EE right now for $165 shipped. Had a nibble or two but thats it so far. I think around $150 is reasonable. Sometimes you just have to wait on the right person to come along. Summer is usually a buyers market. I bet when the elections get closer we'll see hi cap handgun and evil black rifle sales, including parts for builds, increasing quite a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top