Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/30/2008 7:36:59 PM EDT
Me - Bearing down on you in a Black Honda Pilot then changing lanes too clse for your comfort...

Sorry dude, your blinkers are TINY, but I had a great veiw of your pistol and spare mag.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 3:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
What kind of bike ? Oh and it wasn't me
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Me - Bearing down on you in a Black Honda Pilot then changing lanes too clse for your comfort...

Sorry dude, your blinkers are TINY, but I had a great veiw of your pistol and spare mag.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Happened to me yesterday but on I20.  And it was a suburban with the driver and a cell phone attached to his ear.

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 5:48:46 AM EDT
[#3]
If everybody would just remember to give Bikes the full measure of space any car would get we'd have less hurt people.

That being said there are a number or crotch rocket assholes and harley assholes that need to be run over with 18 wheelers. They act dumb as dog shit on public roads and give the rest of the bikers a very bad image.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:05:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If everybody would just remember to give Bikes the full measure of space any car would get we'd have less hurt people.

That being said there are a number or crotch rocket assholes and harley assholes that need to be run over with 18 wheelers. They act dumb as dog shit on public roads and give the rest of the bikers a very bad image.

Like the dumbass in my avatar.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Why don't we just say assholes instead of trying to lump everyone that does not own a jap cruiser(like you) into one happy run over by 18 wheeler family?

That being said those harley assholes sure don't know how to ride
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:06:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Like the dumbass in my avatar.

LMAO

I was really just thinking of running YOU over with a school bus. But then I'd have to wash it and getting punk off the crossing gate is a pain in the ass....

j/k
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Na, You would have shot him

Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Na, You would have shot him

Only if he was carrying a desk....
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't know what kind of bike, crotch rocket though. It had teeny tiny tailights thet were not very bright.

It was kinda amusing that he was bug eyed. He decided at the last minute to turn into a parking lot. My truck does not have the braking ability of a scooter.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#10]
What side was the gun on?
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I believe gun on right, spare mag on left. They were only showing because he was so hunched over on the bike and the wind was blowing his shirt up over his junk.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Nevermind.. The guys I know would have had a jacket on
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Speedfreek, you thinking of me?  Yes I would have had on a jacket along with an Arai Helmut and Held gloves.  But if I bend the wrong way I am sure my P226 in it OWB Galco does show.  Oh well.  if I want to be more discreet then thats what the Airweight in my pocket is for.

But honestly, I think the big blue sticker on the back of my helmet that says “ Sig Sauer to hell and back reliability” is a pretty good give away to any one on this web page that I am carrying.  But then again some of you guys aren’t so sharp.
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speedfreek, you thinking of me?  Yes I would have had on a jacket along with an Arai Helmut and Held gloves.  But if I bend the wrong way I am sure my P226 in it OWB Galco does show.  Oh well.  if I want to be more discreet then thats what the Airweight in my pocket is for.

Or you could jut drive a car like normal people
Link Posted: 5/31/2008 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but thats not as much fun now is it.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what and you consider yourself normal?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 5:39:58 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I've known Jeff for a long time, and I can say while he is antagonistic, he's pretty normal. Maybe not quite as normal as you GBII, sharing all your personal sob-stories on the internet like a 14 year old girl, but normal just the same.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I am happily married, with 2 kids, a dog and a 2 story in suburbia, Carry a steady full time job, and go to school. Actually I may not be normal, as these days A married pesron who strives to better themselves everyday is a rarity.

However if there is anyone on this board that has ever met me in person and will say that I am some kind of wierdo, or have some issues, let them speak now.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:06:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Uh-hum...

This thread is about ME and some gun toting nut on a bike that likes last minute turns with teeny signal lamp and the look of terror on his face...

ME ME ME!!!

Ok, I feel better.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:09:19 AM EDT
[#20]
And you're not normal either Byte!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:09:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Uh-hum...

This thread is about ME and some gun toting nut on a bike that likes last minute turns with teeny signal lamp and the look of terror on his face...

ME ME ME!!!

Ok, I feel better.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I thought this thread was about you staring at some biker's "junk" as you put it and you were apparently intrigued by said "junk" enough to place an ad online to hopefully make contact with the biker to hopefully see his "junk" again.  Dude, come out already.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:10:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:10:58 AM EDT
[#23]
gee this threads goin down like a virgin on prom night!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
gee this threads goin down like a virgin on prom night!

You got lucky on prom nite?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 6:42:54 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I thought this thread was about you staring at some biker's "junk" as you put it and you were apparently intrigued by said "junk" enough to place an ad online to hopefully make contact with the biker to hopefully see his "junk" again.  Dude, come out already.

Wait a minute, this isn't the homo-moto-men meeting men forum?!??

Crap.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:02:47 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I've known Jeff for a long time, and I can say while he is antagonistic, he's pretty normal. Maybe not quite as normal as you GBII, sharing all your personal sob-stories on the internet like a 14 year old girl, but normal just the same.

oh look I kicked sand in bigstickies panties and now he's fighting back.... LMAO
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh look I kicked sand in bigstickies panties and now he's fighting back.... LMAO

Want to try it in person fat boy? IM inbound.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Want to try it in person fat boy? IM inbound.

Yawn. I've received your threat and discarded it as it should be. Get over yourself.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:21:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yawn. I've received your threat and discarded it as it should be. Get over yourself.

Figures. OK, back to your drama-queen troubles.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#30]
I dont think it was a threat as much as an invitation. Hell if your as big and tough as you type, Meet him, I wanna sell tickets.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:37:09 AM EDT
[#31]
We're discussing the issue via PM.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#32]
OK..... I say go outside and lay a tape measure onthe ground .... each man stand at the end and see who can piss the furthest and get this thing over and done with .
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:55:01 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
OK..... I say go outside and lay a tape measure onthe ground .... each man stand at the end and see who can piss the furthest and get this thing over and done with .

Doing that now.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

This before or after the beer drinking contest?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait a minute, this isn't the homo-moto-men meeting men forum?!??

Crap.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

No no no, Wrong place.  You want to go to the blue oyster every weekend.  Don't forget to wear your leather.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 8:59:47 AM EDT
[#36]
GBII, don't go there.......if we end up having an Arfcom beer drinking contest we may all end up in jail. Now, how about a shooting competition where we chug beers between runs?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:01:17 AM EDT
[#37]
I have a feeling the rest of us are missing something with this whole"if I see you I am going to kick your ass" thing you guys have going on.

Grow up kids, its the interweb.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
GBII, don't go there.......if we end up having an Arfcom beer drinking contest we may all end up in jail. Now, how about a shooting competition where we chug beers between runs?

What is this "RUN" you speak of?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#39]
OK, how about a "crawl"?
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
OK, how about a "crawl"?

I was thinking of 100yard Mosin bayonet charges personally...
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:13:53 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

this fat fuck did that charge one time and ONE time only.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:16:59 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I shall forever be ashamed of myself for being out of town that day and not attending the shoot....
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#43]
OK, drunken 100 yrd bayo charges, done deal.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#44]
You chug and run, let me chug and try to shoot you!
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Probably the safest place to be would be in front of you....
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I shall forever be ashamed of myself for being out of town that day and not attending the shoot....

and I refuse to reinact it during the 22 2 gun match
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably the safest place to be would be in front of you....

Now challenging a mans shooting abilities is going too far.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Hellooooooo.

ME ME ME!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Hellooooooo.

ME ME ME!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Oh yeah, sorry. Go back to telling us about this guys "junk" you were staring at.
Link Posted: 6/1/2008 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hellooooooo.

ME ME ME!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Oh yeah, sorry. Go back to telling us about this guys "junk" you were staring at.

I think it was the crack that BTB was staring at actually...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top