Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2008 2:43:55 PM EDT
On Fox 5 they were just showing part of the security video...WTF!
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#1]
didn't they shut down the show room on 41 b/c it was robbed?
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

That was one in Dallas...one in 41 was just hit
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

when, i visted my brother a month ago in hiram/dallas and the place was closed, i did read that the C3 in dallas was robbed a while back, we got there and the place was empty, my brother just shrugged and said that doesn't suprise me, they are assholes anyways
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]
This happened about two weeks ago. They got a handful of Glocks, XDs, and Tauruses. Money wise, it wasn't much. It was typical smash and grab. With the quality of the video, it won't take long to catch the guys who did this.

Heath and Rick are back open for business.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

when, i visted my brother a month ago in hiram/dallas and the place was closed, i did read that the C3 in dallas was robbed a while back, we got there and the place was empty, my brother just shrugged and said that doesn't suprise me, they are assholes anyways

They still do business on the net and have an office in Hiram, just no showroom.

I can promise you that we/they aren't assholes.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope they have an AD with those and hurt themselves before they hurt anyone else

my guess is shake down the schools cause they are prolly going to be showing them off
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#9]

I don't think this guy has met Buzz.
Buzz goes out of his way to promote shooting.
I have dealt with him on many levels and different situations, he was always a professional.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#10]
THEY GOT BURGLARIZED NOT ROBBED, DUH!    
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:11:38 PM EDT
[#11]
every time i have been in both locations these guys have been great. buzz sold me my trijicon and worked well on the price. these guys may seem like an asshole to some one who acts like a taint.

seriously, how would you act in their situation. having the responsibility of all the merchandise they keep. i am a fairly nice guy, but if i had all those guns in my care, i would be a little standoffish to some random stranger coming off the street asking stupid questions like "man i gots ta get me one them there machine pistols". talk sense, and you will see these guys are great.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#12]
damn that sucks =/
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 2:44:57 AM EDT
[#13]
they probably are good guys, never met them myself. my brother has a hard time in gun shops. he finger bangs weapons on and on, then never buys. his wife keeps a horribly tight finacial lease on him several gun shops were we used to live didn't bother with him because after months of showing weapons he would never buy sad to say but it has gotten to the point were i make different trips without him, hell he's my brother and i like spending time with him
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 4:32:25 AM EDT
[#14]
i can only speak for heath- he was extremely helpful and nice to me the one time i've spoken to him.  Though they sure are proud of that integrally suppressed ruger mkIII.  seems their prices are a bit on the high side, but still- they've gotta turn a profit

eta: i hope you catch the bastards
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 8:38:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Did the piece you guys saw have him saying they stole a AK-47?? "assault weapon?"
The one I saw had him saying that.  Making it sound like it was a FA NFA item.
If so why the hell wasn't that in the safe instead of on the rack display?

wolf
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:19:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Yeahm news people are morons... Bottom line. I really couldnt tell what it was he took, looked more like an SKS from the Fron site base, but I couldnt get a clear picture of it.

Havent those guys been broken into several times in the last few years? Seems like they would lock everyting up at night. That would fumble the burglars, Break in the door and all the shelves are empty.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#17]
maybe some large dogs should spend the night in C3 store
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Why don't they secure the guns at night.

I know it's a big hairy pain in the ass and it's the most dreaded part of my day.

I take the guns out each AM and put them back in the safes each evening.

I'm often tempted to leave them out each night but I know it would be asking for trouble.

TD
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 6:05:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Did the piece you guys saw have him saying they stole a AK-47?? "assault weapon?"
The one I saw had him saying that.  Making it sound like it was a FA NFA item.
If so why the hell wasn't that in the safe instead of on the rack display?

wolf

It was a semi-auto Century AK missing the top cover because it fell off when they snatched it.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top