Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2008 10:26:01 PM EDT
I want to learn how to shoot handguns in tighter groups and be more consistent.  Is there any training center/instructor in metro-Atlanta(near Lawrenceville would be great) that is recommended?  Books, websites, videos that I should look into?  Also I would like to a find very good and trustworthy gunsmith,  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#2]
On smithing, it just currently the basic stuff out installing night sights.  So Mark are you in the Lawrenceville area?  If so I would love to meet up at Bullseye or something.  Thanks for the welcome.

Kevin
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 6:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll gladly come up your way if you know of a range or place to shoot up that way.  Braselton is not far at all.  Just a warning, I'm a young guy and pretty new to guns in general(though I have started quite a collection since the being of this year) so my skill level is pretty low.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:55:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll gladly come up your way if you know of a range or place to shoot up that way.  Braselton is not far at all.  Just a warning, I'm a young guy and pretty new to guns in general(though I have started quite a collection since the being of this year) so my skill level is pretty low.

Never fear we all started somewere
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 9:04:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Just a fair warning if you meet Mark and see the toys he is selling you will stay eternally in debt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 8:49:19 PM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
I'll gladly come up your way if you know of a range or place to shoot up that way.  Braselton is not far at all.  Just a warning, I'm a young guy and pretty new to guns in general(though I have started quite a collection since the being of this year) so my skill level is pretty low.he

Oh boy!  I won't tell the wife then.he
CZ P-01(CCW and planning to get another)
M&P9c(wife)
H&K P7(B grade)
Sig P6/P225(A grade)
CZ 452 Scout(youth)
Saiga 12(2x 10 round mag)

I have been waiting till later this year to get either a ACR or SCAR......but it was very hard for me not to get that CMMG bargain bin and mount a Bushnell MP on it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 5:01:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top