Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:14:18 AM EDT
Can somebody help me?  I am looking for my first ak is there any nice shops around that have any good deal?  I am looking to trade a g20 with less than 20 rds fired for 1.  I really don't like the gun shows they try and rape ya on your trades.  Any suggestions on what I should be looking for.  Thanks for your time
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:35:23 AM EDT
[#1]
What area of GA are you in?  That will help on recommending shops.  I've not seen any locally that could touch online prices, though.  

Also, what are you looking for in the AK - low price and gets the job done (Century WASR - see Centerfire Systems), nice looks and function at a slightly higher price (kit built on US receiver like Atlantic Firearms has), or collector piece?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 6:47:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I am in Newnan and not looking for a collectors piece.  Something in the middle a good shooter but will not break the bank.  Thanks
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Sell your G20, don't try and trade it

get cash in hand,

go shopping for an AK.

Others will chime in as to where you can find them in your area.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Im sent
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Im sent

Uh oh thats trouble
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 2:44:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Vector Arms is a sweat ak im about to get. tell them your an ARFCOM member and they will give you a discount. seems to be the best ak for the price.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 5:09:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Check you IM. (your email is turned off).
Sent you a message.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top