Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 12:51:47 AM EDT
GUNVAULT MULTI-DELUXE

Do you own one?
Are they worth the $$$?
Any issues?

I need to get something to keep my friend Gaston in but I don't want to have to deal with a trigger lock.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:50:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I have that exact model. Mine is great. Almost a year and haven't had to replace batteries yet.

Make sure you practice the combo religiously. it is easy to forget or screw up.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
i have the std multi- bought it in 1999  (still same batteries too).  I have it bolted to a closet shelf.
My kids are grown now but i still keep the bedroom defense pistol in it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Worth every penny, but I recommend the model that can add the power adapter.  Mine ate batteries until I modded mine to accept wall power.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I do after this morning!!

I have had my eye on these for a while.
Finally pulled the trigger (so to say) today.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the smaller version bolted bown vertically behind my truck with the combo pab

facing forward.  I keep 2 handguns in it and use it to store my carry gun when I'm

going in somewhere I can't legally carry.  I can get into it in a second or so.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:25:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys!!

Just bought the multi deluxe model.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:55:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I got the Handgun Box by R&D Enterprises.  It doesn't have an electronic lock, just a mechanical lock by Simplex.  Personally I don't like the idea of using an electronic lock with batteries to hold a self defense tool that I could need at a moments notice.

Unfortunately they are no longer making these but you can still find them at Safe stores.  The company claims to be coming out with a substitute.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:39:28 AM EDT
[#8]
I have that GV model in my beside table. My shelf has a CZP01/TLR1 loaded & chambered, an extra mag & a flashlight. My wifes shelf has a G19/GlockTac Light, loaded & chambered an extra mag & another flashlight.

It's great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top