Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2007 8:05:22 AM EDT
God help us if I'm right, but my prediction is that we'll see Al Gore run as VP to Hillary. I'm not aware of any limits that prvent him from returning to the whitehouse as VP for a thrid time.

If this happens, you can bet that the Gore fans will support Hillary if they all don't already. I think a Hillary Obama ticket would secure a lot of minority, gay, and womens votes, but the greenies will put Hillary and Gore in the whitehouse.

On a somewhat related topic, how much ammo do ya'll have stashed?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Im sure after that jizzbag gore won the pee sprinkling bed wetter of the year award today he got on his gulfstream II jet and spewed more emissions into the atmosphere than most people do in a year.  There is no bigger piece of shit on the face of the planet (the Klintons are a close second)

Edited to add:  You are right, hilliary will be the next president.  the only up side is that she and the "move on .org"democrats will do so much damage to this country that democrats are a done deal for a while.  Problem is the republicans have not learned their lesson and are still behaving like democrats of a few years ago.  Its sad and I really harbor a lot of anger to the douche bag hippies of the sixties (and the generation that allowed them to rise to power.)  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top